Terms & Conditions
The Website together with the Affiliated Websites are owned and operated by In Good Thyme (c/o INMEET CMS Pte Ltd). You acknowledge that by accessing and using this Website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms). Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
1. Intended Meanings for Certain Words
In these Terms, the following words have the meanings set out as follows:
- “Affiliated Website” means any website (other than the Website) owned and operated by In Good Thyme (c/o INMEET CMS Pte Ltd).
- “Content” means any software, data, information, pictures, graphics and other materials published or made available on the website, including all third-party content and user generated content.
- “Member” means a user that has completed our registration process and created an account.
- “Product” means the goods and / or services being offered by us and promoted through the Website or Affiliated Website.
- “Product Information” means the specific information relating to a Product as set out on the Product Page.
- “Product Page” means the relevant page of the Website or Affiliated Website on which a specific Product is promoted.
- “Product Order” means your Request or that part of your Request we confirm as acceptable.
- “Request” means the order placed by you for the relevant Products in the Shopping Cart.
- “Third-Party Information” means information other than Product Information on the Website or Affiliated Website including certain data, news, research, statistics stories, photographs, opinions and information.
- “User” means any user of the Website.
- “We”, “us”, “our”, “IGT” and “In Good Thyme” are a reference to In Good Thyme (c/o INMEET CMS Pte Ltd)
- “Website” means this website https://ingoodthyme.pet
- “You” and “your” are a reference to you.
In order to access some of the features of the Website and Affiliated Websites you will need to become a Member. When creating an account you must provide accurate and complete information.
3. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that any content displayed or made available through the Website is our exclusive property or used and /or displayed by us with the express permission of owner. No Content may be reproduced, published or transmitted without our prior written consent. Copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement may result in civil and/or criminal penalties. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
4. Privacy and Personal Information
The Website may include links to other websites. If you visit a linked website you will be subject to the terms of that website. Any dealing in relation to a website not owned by us (“Third-Party Website”) will be solely between you and the owner of that Third-Party Website. A link to a website from this Website or an Affiliated Website does not imply our endorsement of the Third-Party Websites or any product or service being advertised, promoted or offered on the Third-Party Website or any association with the operators of the Third-Party Website unless this is specifically stated on the Website or Affiliated Website.
You agree and acknowledge that where the Website or Affiliated Website sets out Third-Party Information, then this Third-Party Information is being made available by us as a free service. While we will not knowingly provide incorrect information we may not be able to verify all Third-Party Information on the Website or Affiliated Website, and so you should not rely on it without first making your own enquiries. We do not guarantee or certify the accuracy of the Third-Party Information. Any reliance on the information is at your own risk.
7. User Generated Content
By creating, submitting and sharing any and all consumer experiences and reviews of purchased merchandise (including but not limiting to photographs, videos, images, music, art, comments, or other forms of expression) to the Website or Affiliated Websites or social media channels, you expressly and implicitly grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of display, and perform your user generated content in any legal manner.
8. User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, profiles, opinions, messages, comments, suggestions, proposals, plans and any other content that you post, distribute or share on or through the Website or services available in connection with the Website, whether online, by email or otherwise.
We are and shall be under no obligation to (1) maintain any comments in confidence; (2) pay compensation for any comments; or (3) respond to any comments.
You agree that your content will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
You further agree that your content will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material nor contain any malware or computer virus that could in any way affect our site’s operations.
You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties. You are solely responsible and we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third-party.
We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website and to remove and/or delete any content that we deem objectionable. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your content.
If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website, Affiliated Website or these Terms please Contact Us.
Last Updated: November 2021