Your privacy in your dealings with us is important. As the Internet offers the ability to collect certain types of information, we want you to understand what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
1. Collection of Information
a. We gather various information about customers and users of In Good Thyme (c/o INMEET CMS Pte Ltd), this Website and Affiliated Websites.
b. This information includes:
- personal information, provided through voluntary registration or use of the Website [such as your first and last names, physical address, and email address];
- personal information, provided to us by you for any purchase through the Website;
- personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access; and
- aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on our Website and Affiliated Websites).
c. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain functions of the Website and Affiliated Websites not being available to you.
2. Use of Information
a. If you participate in an online activity on the Website or Affiliated Website, your personal information will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent.
b. Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- to send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address;
- to obtain feedback on a Product you have ordered;
- to contact you as part of the transaction process when placing a Product Order;
- verification of your identity as a Member of the Website;
- to monitor, develop and improve the Website and its content;
- to keep the Website relevant and of interest to users;
- to investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website or where the functionality is available to a user who is a Member;
- responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to us;
- unless you select otherwise, to promote to you Product from the Website or Affiliated Websites;
- where you become a Member, to prepopulate certain information in various forms that may need to be completed when you transact with us using the Website and Affiliated Websites; and
- such other use that you authorise.
c. You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from us. Any emails we send will always contain an “unsubscribe” link which will enable you to be removed from our general mailing list; or if you are a Member, you can unsubscribe via your account page. If you elect not to receive emails or ask to be removed from a mailing list, we may still send you emails where it is necessary to provide you with details of any purchases you have made, changes to our services, or the way the membership or website is to operate.
d. When making an order we also request credit card or other payment account information which are maintained in encrypted form on secure servers.
3. Disclosure of Information
We will only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- to provide the third-party logistics provider with contact and delivery address details for the purpose of delivering your consignment to your chosen address and processing payment.
- where we have your consent, opting-in to receive communications from third-party merchants;
- in our absolute discretion, any information we are required to disclose to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- to the relevant authorities, any internet search provider that you use to access the Website, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person.
We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (e.g. Windows or Mac), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain (whether you are accessing the Website from within the country or elsewhere).
We may use the information generated by “cookies” to:
- track traffic patterns to and from the Website including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);
- ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person and limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats; and
- enable you to enter our Website and use certain services as a Member without having to log on each time and to visit Member-restricted areas of the Website.
5. Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
Our Website may contain links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third-party.
6. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software and systems to assist in tracking traffic patterns to and from our Website, aggregating anonymous information about visits to our Website, and randomly and anonymously surveying users of our Website. The system is used to collect information on our network such as the number of page views, the number of unique visitors, how long these visitors spend on the Website and Affiliated Websites when they do visit, and common entry and exit points into and from the Website and Affiliated Websites. Random anonymous surveys are also used to collect further information about our users.
As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website or any Affiliated Website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
8. Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. We will notify users of the existence of a revised policy by updating the “last updated” notice at the bottom of this policy. By continuing to use the Website and Affiliated Websites, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed.
9. Correcting and Updating
Although we take reasonable steps to ensure that all data we use is accurate, we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. We offer the ability for users to correct or change their personal information online at any time and as often as necessary. If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this statement, please Contact Us.
Last Updated: November 2021